Internet Marketing’s IT Director / Technical Specialist will join a team of dynamic and driven
professionals to enhance the overall reach of IT systems technology in today’s rapidly evolving
The role includes managing all of the networking and technical needs across several business
locations and units including and not limited to Restaurants, Financial Services, and Internet
Marketing technologies. As new technologies emerge the Technical Specialist will have the
opportunity to work alongside leading brands on a national level to help facilitate the growth
of a fast paced and forward thinking team. The Technical specialist works part time to maintain
the established IT infrastructure and also to maintain numerous cloud based business continuity
platforms all while researching, developing, troubleshooting and deploying emerging
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple business locations growing IT Needs.
- Help Manage and administer large amounts of data in Excel and other systems
- Work directly with ownership to create new and innovative strategies to automate & streamline business practices.
- Administer & Develop CRM platform, Softphone IVR technologies, marketing automation & more
- Maintain financial security software, help keep company data clean, secure & adopt standard archiving procedures
- Develop and streamline automation for marketing & financial technologies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Network Admin knowledge
- 5 years of experience in professional IT consulting / support, Office IT Director
- Experience with managing technical projects and coordinating team members to deliver results
within the project deadlines.
- Experience with administering office management software (i.e., Gmail, Salesforce,
security platforms, VOIP phone systems & more)
- 5+ years Network Admin experience preferred
- Proficiency in office networking, office and restaurant IT components such as AV
equipment, POS Systems, business software and more
- Desire to independently lead projects to a successful and timely conclusion by prioritizing
and handling inquiries, feedback & testing through multiple involved parties
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical
- Technical aptitude to learn new products and features, to evaluate competitive advantages
and to recommend technical solutions.
- 1-2 years Salesforce Admin experience, VOIP Softphone, various business security systems
- Competitive Offer/Incentives/Uncapped Commission
- Team Oriented Culture/Forward Thinking Culture
- Convenient Location
- Ability for Growth
- Company events/Team Building
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Network: 5 years (Preferred), IVR: 1 year (Preferred), Salesforce: 2 years (Preferred), Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Manhattan & Brooklyn, NY, USA
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Administrative experience do you have?
- How many years of IVR experience do you have?
- How many years of Network experience do you have?
- How many years of Salesforce experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?